Website

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at lightcubesolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 11:14:10 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Last summer I worked on a mockup for a new LFS site design. I showed it to Gerard and he liked it, and helped with suggestions to tweak it to a point he was generally happy with. Shortly thereafter, Gerard 'disappeared', and I haven't heard anything more from him.

I'm curious what the community as a whole thinks of it and if there is any interest in updating the LFS website, or if I should just archive the demo site. (That also brings up a few questions about the status of certain projects, but that's another issue, I guess.)

Here's the site: http://dev.lightcube.us/~jhuntwork/LightCube/LFS-NG/

None of the links do anything, since it's just a mockup.

--
JH