ext4

ICMP Request icmp.request.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:41:08 PST 2010

Hello guys! I haven't had time to see much of the discussions of the
list, so sorry if it was asked recently, but either on stable and also
on dev versions of the book you are still creating an ext3 filesystem
instead of ext4. I would like to know if there is any particular reason
for not using ext4 yet, isn't it stable enough for the most recent kernels?

I'm asking because I'm planning to use ext4 but I don't know if I should
or not, been away from Linux for some time so I don't know how stable it
is. If not even on the dev version of the book you are using yet, that
scares me a little...

Thanks in advance!