LFS Ticket system

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:25:12 PST 2009

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:19:18 +0100, Thomas Trepl <thomas at equinox.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Just to let you know that I also had this same issue immediately after Jeremy upgraded
> one of the Trac plugins a couple of weeks ago.  I carried on browsing Trac until, at
> some point it prompted me to confirm my email/login.  Once I'd confirmed it, then
> everything started working OK.
>
> You could try logging in and going to 'Preferences' and see if changing anything in
> there is enough to fix things up.

Thanks for the tip Matt.   I wasn't seeing the error on any browser so it was
difficult to figure out.  Perhaps we should just delete all accounts and ask
everyone to re-register.

The Admin page (for BLFS and LFS) shows a lot of addresses without a Last Login
date/time (probably before an update to Trac) and a lot with users that have not
logged in for six months or more.

Thoughts?

   -- Bruce