LFS Ticket system

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 1 02:24:06 PST 2009

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:19:18 +0100, Thomas Trepl <thomas at equinox.homelinux.org> wrote:

> That Moody was me.  Well, you may have a look at a screenshot showing
> that error (http://equinox.homelinux.org/download/lfs-trac-broken-1.png). It
> also occur in Konqueror in which i first have deleted all the cookies,
> histories, cached data and so on.

Just to let you know that I also had this same issue immediately after Jeremy upgraded
one of the Trac plugins a couple of weeks ago.  I carried on browsing Trac until, at
some point it prompted me to confirm my email/login.  Once I'd confirmed it, then
everything started working OK.

You could try logging in and going to 'Preferences' and see if changing anything in
there is enough to fix things up.

Regards,

Matt.