LFS Ticket system

Thomas Trepl thomas at equinox.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 1 02:19:18 PST 2009

Hi all,

thanks for picking up this issue - I didn't know where to raise trac related
issues...

> Nope, still can't create or edit tickets. Also, "Moody" in IRC has
> reported the same problem (actually, he mentioned it first, which is
> what caused me to look at Trac in the first place). Plus, I get exactly
> the same result in both Firefox and Links.
That Moody was me.  Well, you may have a look at a screenshot showing that
error (http://equinox.homelinux.org/download/lfs-trac-broken-1.png). It also
occur in Konqueror in which i first have deleted all the cookies, histories,
cached data and so on.

--
Thomas