Problems with PDF Output

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Tue Nov 25 11:32:41 PST 2008

Hello list,

the german translation for LFS 6.4 is already finished. But I got a problem
with the PDF output and I'm pretty sure that you can help me :)

Attached you'll find a little screenshot which shows, how the translated PDF
looks like. You'll notice, that the translated text is too long, which makes
it break into the next line.

I'll have to modify the margin in such a way, that the column with "22 SBU"
has more space to the left. But I cannot find the correct place in the books
stylesheets. Can someone please point me to the correct place?

Thank you very much :)
Thomas