Future of LFS - scripts and licenses

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:21:30 PDT 2008

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>> Do you want me to start on adding this to the book as Appendix D?
>
> Can I see a finished renderring not quite part of SVN yet.

OK, take a look at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~bdubbs/lfs-book/

I did not change the version number, so it still says SVN-20080423, but I added
two appendices:  scripts and licenses.  I also updated the copyright statement.

There can be more intro text for the scripts, but it could also be done by
putting the comments in the scripts themselves.  I make no direct changes to the
scripts.

The automation is done also, but I didn't upload that.  It is only some Makefile
changes (added 3 lines) and a short helper bash script (22 lines).

Total changes:

M      prologue/bookinfo.xml
M      general.ent
M      index.xml