Not-For-Profit (part of Future of LFS discussion)

TheOldFellow theoldfellow at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:09:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, 19 May 2008 14:06:00 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> TheOldFellow wrote:
>> Could some kind American or Canadian soul post a link to something that
>> explains this concept as it applies to a corporation?

My thanks to Jaqui and Bruce for the info - very different from the UK
situation.  It seems to me that Texas has a big (:-)) advantage over
Canada on the cost and legal requirements fronts at least.

R.

(Bruce, give my warm regards to Austin - a fine city that I have enjoyed
on a number of occasions, mind you, I also like Dallas, Forth Worth, and
Houston too...)