Future of LFS

Julio Meca Hansen lydianknight at gmail.com
Mon May 19 09:55:18 PDT 2008

Here in Spain (at least) charital actions can aleviate the natural weight of
taxes.

What I mean is... if the LFS Foundation could serve a purpose for the
community, but
with a more wider perspective, maybe in your area that could count as a
basis for not
having to pay all the applicable taxes, like... serving as a point for
people to introduce
into linux, although that could mean the need to offer a pre-compiled CD/DVD
targeted
for the majority of systems, directing users to the book for those who want
a more
powerful & optimized system

(and when I mean community services, I mean something like trying to
distribute LFS
into schools or small businesses or just like a give-away event, but I have
to order some
of my thoughts to make this sound more logical)

Julio