Future of LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 16 18:35:38 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Take a look at http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/wiki/LFSFuture

There's nothing new there. It's basically a write-up of the things we've
all discussed over the last while. It highlights the main areas that
need to be worked on. Some will require additional discussion and
testing of course.

For those interested, please read through it and comment on it here in
the list. I'll keep the document updated as discussions progress here it
can grow into a more comprehensive planning document.

As everybody has their own ideas and wishes, you'll find the document is
not comprehensive and complete by any means. That's where the
discussions here come in, to make sure it *becomes* complete.

Looking forward to reading you guys' comments.

Gerard