LFS Roadmap (Was: Re: As promised: LFS compilation summary)

Marc McLaughlin (LUSYN) marc at lusyn.com
Mon May 12 04:39:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Out of interest, which bootloaders mentioned by Jeremy for LFS 7.0 will
work with x86-64?  I only managed to get my x86-64 LFS build booting
with EXTLINUX.

Also, is anyone interested in my build notes?  I've noted the changes to
the 6.3 build to get a working x86-64 build.

Rgds,

Marc

LUSYN Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 04803242 and VAT number 817 9045 14.  The registered office is :

3 Teal House
The Millstream
London Road
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP11 1AE

LUSYN and the LUSYN logo are registered trademarks.