[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 19:31:48 PDT 2007

> I mean no offense to you Gerard, but I get the feeling you said the
> above simply to keep the peace on this thread. Supporting other "fancy"

I don't really take offense. And yes I said it in part to keep the
peace, as well. It sort of seems necessary...things feel volatile. Looks
like a lot of toes might get stepped on if we don't tread carefully here.

> You should take a peek at this thread:

That thread was actually the catalyst of my recent brainstorming and
getting the ball rolling on something we all have been wanting to
accomplish for a very long time now.

Gerard