[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 18:27:04 PDT 2007

Jim Gifford wrote:
> We know that, but we didn't want to increase the size of our book any
> more than we did. You know that, but again your trying to make yourself
> look good, and me to look bad. What happened to being civil and talking
> things out, which is why this thread is started. You knew this was going
> to raise these questions, so did Gerard, Gerard is a least talking about
> it instead of being on the offensive.

Then it's all a matter of perception. You say you started the thread
civil, but from my perspective it appeared that you were offended that
your 'property' had been stepped on, and were attacking the validity of
such an endeavor in LFS.

As far as talking things out, I have been doing a great deal of that. I
explained why I am doing what I am doing in the hopes that you would see
the value in it.

On to other things, how is life treating you lately? Things are mostly
good for me these days, although work is very busy. Would you care to
hear more about what I do?

--
JH