[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 17:50:57 PDT 2007

Jim Gifford wrote:
>  and now your trying to get it in the mainline. To quote yourself your
> not a "hardcore developer", but your trying to influence the direction
> of LFS to meet your needs.

Oh, lol. You're taking Justin's words and applying them to me. Nice! :)

I'm definitely not worthy of any special recognition, but I will say
that after the many issues encountered with getting the jh branch fully
working, I understand far more about the toolchain than I ever did before.

Here's another tip for you, (Greg helped me with this as he did with
several other things) if you're building 64-bit only the use of -m64 is
superfluous.

--
JH