[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 17:13:36 PDT 2007

> of the differences in the build methods. I'm all for LFS having support
> for other architectures, but they need to have the resources available

I'm only intending to support x86_64 type stuff as it's the main stream
new computer systems these days. I definitely do not plan on doing
anything with PPC, Sparc, RISC or something "fancy" like that. We don't
have the resources, which pretty much ends that discussion.

So can we all ignore that aspect please and just discuss the x86_64
aspect of it. This discussion has gone off in a wrong direction. Let's
get back on track or just drop it altogether.