[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 12:37:34 PDT 2007

> LFS?"  I know Jeremy is a great guy and does good research, but in my
> opinion not contacting CLFS devs _is_ re-inventing the wheel.  Is it so
> hard to email one of us to ask for opinions or ideas?

Allow me to clarify it again, then. Right now, LFS isn't doing anything
yet (not taking into account what the JH branch is doing).

Like I tried to say last night, the timing was a bit off of Jeremy's
ticket he submitted (more so for my benefit than you guys' benefit).
When the time is right there will be proper discussion on this list on
how to implement that change.

The only reason why nothing is happening yet is because the process
hasn't started yet. It's really as simple as that.

Gerard