glibc-2.6.1 test errors

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 5 06:25:48 PDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 09:00:26PM +0100, Athena wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I would really appreciate it if somebody would be able to help me with a
> little problem which I'm having with glibc-2.6.1 make check on the current
> LFS-DEV. I chatted to somebody on #lfs-support last night and they suggested
> that I post my problem to this list.

Did you deviate from the book at all in chapter 5? I haven't tested
trunk in a little while, but I ran a test on the jh branch yesterday,
which when building on x86 should be the same as the lfs development
book. Here's my results:

grep Error /mnt/lfs/jhalfs/test-logs/065-glibc
make[3]: [/sources/glibc-build/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)

I'll be running a test on trunk now just to make sure that everything is
kosher.

--
JH