Fwd: LFS Script suggestion

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 30 00:21:05 PST 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 05:52, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Oh, someone fixed it already (probably Matthew). Great. Someone should
> put it in the stable Errata on the website, too.

Just for future reference, if you want to find out who made a change to a
particular file, or part thereof, `svn blame' is your friend (personally, I
don't like the connotations that 'blame' conjures up, but still, it's a
useful tool):

$ svn blame prologue/hostreqs.xml
  7858    matthew       <para><emphasis
role="strong">Bison-1.26a</emphasis></para>

Regards,

Matt.