Google AdSense

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 16:01:55 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 06:50:16PM -0400, Bryan Kadzban wrote:
> Not sure if this is a good reason, but do the pages stay valid XHTML

They probably won't for the reasons you outlined (being forced to have to
support MSIE browsers). Maybe we can just fix the code to remain valid as long
as it doesn't break the adsense functionality which I sort of doubt. If it's
just display reasons then we can probably edit the suggested code.

I'll check that out too.

--
Gerard Beekmans