Google AdSense

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 25 16:00:14 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:43:58PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> other avenue than littering every page with ads. I loathe SourceForge,
> and won't go there unless I must to check package versions. Even then,

The SF page is riddled with ads and the big graphic ones at that too. The type I
was looking at can be seen here:

https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/AdFormats.html

Look at the top of that page, Text Ads. Either the leaderboard 728x90 or banner
468x60 don't seem *too* bad if put at the very top of our web pages and only
there. I don't much care for the vertically aligned ones or putting them
whereever one can fit an ad or two.

Seeing we have complete control over it we can play with the placement and see
what does and does not work as time goes by.

--
Gerard Beekmans