Fighting spam via greylisting

Felix M. Palmen zirias at despammed.com
Thu Apr 19 08:21:51 PDT 2007

* TheOldFellow <theoldfellow at gmail.com> [20070419 15:39]:
> A sig, a pgp-sig and an x-face.  I think I'd rather have HTML mail.

Whether you do or do not like my emails is not to be discussed here.

> However, you are right in principle, but it's the only thing that has
> worked for me.  Everything else requires loads of my time, so I'm
> afraid if you want to mail me you are going to have to bear the cost.
> If you don't like it try an international cellphone call instead.

And besides the fact that it won't be my cost but e.g. my ISP's, I don't
intend to send you any mail, so your personal defense is not the topic,
either.

If you want to discuss greylisting generally, please find some technical
arguments.

Regards, Felix

--
Felix M. Palmen (Zirias)  \ -PGP- <fmp at palmen.homeip.net>  /"\  ASCII  Ribbon