Fighting spam via greylisting

TheOldFellow theoldfellow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:39:28 PDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:31:03 +0200
"Felix M. Palmen" <zirias at despammed.com> wrote:

<snip>
> It's still abusing a feature for the wrong purpose and it's also
> putting load on other people's systems (queue management) for solving
> a local problem (spam sent to your own host).
>
> Regards, Felix

A sig, a pgp-sig and an x-face.  I think I'd rather have HTML mail.

However, you are right in principle, but it's the only thing that has
worked for me.  Everything else requires loads of my time, so I'm
afraid if you want to mail me you are going to have to bear the cost.
If you don't like it try an international cellphone call instead.

R.