Default filesystem

Ismael Luceno ismael.luceno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:11:43 PDT 2007

Fix escribió:
> On 4/9/07, Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My system is somewhat deviated, so a normal LFS may take a bit more,
>> but the gettys/dm will be up as soon as possible, that's the beauty
>> of initng, it does it without any effort :).
>
> InitNG is great __idea__. However, I know two men at least, who tried
> to use it on a LFS system with no success. Can't you help, please?

The problems come from our scripts, not InitNG itself, we want to drop
them, maintaining generic scripts is a big trouble, and they aren't as
fast as they could be, because of the generic-ness :(.

I can help to find the bugs in our scripts, but i prefer to have
scripts specific for lfs.

--
Ismael Luceno
<ismael.luceno at gmail.com>

InitNG maintainer and project lead - http://www.initng.org

Registered Linux User #439653      - http://counter.li.org
LFS User #17162                    - http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
SourceMage GNU/Linux User          - http://www.sourcemage.org

IRC: ismaell @ irc.freenode.net #initng #uruguay #cross-lfs
Jabber ID: ismael.luceno at jabberes.org
Blog: http://ismaell.wordpress.com

GPG Key ID: EC8E5C9A
GPG Key Fingerprint: 1356 7578 232E CCA6 D16D 46A8 FE6C 58D3 EC8E 5C9A