[new XSL] Ready for inputs.

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Apr 10 10:41:55 PDT 2007

El Martes, 10 de Abril de 2007 19:29, Bruce Dubbs escribió:

> Mine is slightly older:
>
> $ xsltproc --version
> Using libxml 20622, libxslt 10115 and libexslt 812
> xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20622, libxslt 10115 and libexslt 812
> libxslt 10115 was compiled against libxml 20622
> libexslt 812 was compiled against libxml 20622
>
> Do you think that this should matter?

Might be a bug in current libxml or libxslt.

The issue is that we have an xsl:attribute-set that is calling itself via an
xsl: use-attribute-sets attribute (directly or indirectly). That at least
increase parse time due recursion and could afect the output look in unknow
ways :-/

Going to research...

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia