[new XSL] Ready for inputs.

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:52:31 PDT 2007

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Domingo, 8 de Abril de 2007 17:33, M.Canales.es escribió:
>
>> The URLs hyphenation support on the old stylesheets and FOP-0.20 was very
>> ugly. I will test if the current one is more usable and, if true, trying to
>> extend the support also to filenames.
>
> And done:
>
>  http://www.lfs-es.info/new-lfs-book/fop1-try3-lfs-book.pdf

Looks nice.

One place that is still a problem is the last paragraph of 8.2 (page
212).  The long config variables, CONFIG_NLS_DEFAULT,
CONFIG_SMB_NLS_DEFAULT, CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_CODEPAGE, and
CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_IOCHARSET throw off the word spacing.  If a break was
made at the underscores, it would improve that paragraph.

  -- Bruce