lfs-bootscripts-3.2.1-configure_single_if-1.patch

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 26 21:44:11 PDT 2005

Michael Labuschke wrote:
> Here is a patch to the current bootscripts to start/stop single interfaces
> only. It is not FSB compliant afaik. I guess it will no tbe included it the
> book for that reason, but since i often need it i though i might share it
> with you anyway.
>
> michael

I'm assuming that you meant 'LSB' compliant.  I don't see anywhere that
it's not.  AFAICT, it doesn't say that we can't extend the
arguments...only requires that 'start' is a valid argument, and then
only in some scripts.  And I like the idea.  I haven't tested it yet,
but I like it.  Besides that, lfs-bootscripts are not LSB compliant yet.
  I was working a lot on those recently, until OOo and JDK updates came
along.

OT: I need to put those LSB scripts up for others to view, but I've only
got about a third of the needed functionality of the install_initd
script completed.

-- DJ Lucas