[OT] Strace

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 26 05:06:00 PDT 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Duncan Webb wrote:

> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>>  My rule of thumb for Beyond-Cross-LFS, at the moment, is to mention issues
>> on blfs-support.
>
> Are you thinking of a dedicated Cross-LFS mailing list?

  Not my call.  But we are talking about strace which is a BLFS package
(in the sense of "normally built after LFS is completed") - indeed, it's
even referenced in the 'Other Programming Tools' page.

  Realistically, the problems specific to different architectures for
BLFS packages are a tiny part of the overall story.  I think moving
non-x86-BLFS to a separate list would not help anyone.

Ken