Automatics LFS builds using jhalfs.

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Mon Oct 3 23:20:05 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Shane Shields wrote:
>

>> I do have a script for automated builds that can work for just about any
>> self build linux's. I have addressed and I believe solved the above
>> points. If you are interested I can mail them to you for perusal. It is
>> however slanted toward rpm package management but you should get some
>> ideas.
>

> Ideas are always welcome... :)
>
> Feel free to send whatever you've got to alfs-disucss.
>
> --
> JH

You can download them from
http://www.diy-linux.org/downloads/contrib/shane_shields/
I only have a modem now but soon I will have adsl <insert evil laugh/>

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.