My status

Peter Danenberg pcd at wikitex.org
Mon Oct 3 05:03:32 PDT 2005

> Richard Stallman *is* a Communist, despite his protestations to the
> contrary.

     I'll  be  your  brief  confederate in straying from our
list's topicality, Petrus; you'll notice, however, that  the
Communist's appelation is unfashionable these days.

     "Bolshevik,"  I  think,  would  circumvent  certain red
flags, and bespeaks Stallman's  role  as  capital  agitator:
John the Baptist.

--
Peter Danenberg                                           .
wikisophia.org                                           ..: