Automatics LFS builds using jhalfs.

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 2 08:35:30 PDT 2005

M.Canales.es wrote:

> Any feedback will be apreciated, included a plain "It sucks."

Wow, you've really taken my idea and run with it. ;) It looks nice, just
where I would have (probably) gone myself. I'll have to get some time to
sit down and really look it over.

Thanks for the work, Manuel.

And greetings to everyone else here. ;)

One thing I noticed, though it's not a huge thing... You may want to add
a .PHONY list of targets that don't need to be checked to see if they've
already been run. Will slightly speed up processing time. But if it's a
lot of trouble to automate, it's not that important.

--
JH