Changelog gone from SVN-20050629 ?

Kev Buckley k.buckley at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 01:52:35 PDT 2005

I am sure I am not the only one who keeps track of developments by
reading the Changelog, so imagine my surprise when I refreshed my
link to the index page for the development "book" and found it gone !

Will it be back ?

--
Regards,

*  Kevin M. Buckley              e-mail: K.Buckley at lancaster.ac.uk   *
*  Systems Administrator                                             *
*  Computer Centre                                                   *
*  Lancaster University          Voice:  +44 (0) 1524 5 93718        *
*  LANCASTER. LA1 4YW            Fax  :  +44 (0) 1524 5 25113        *
*  England.                                                          *
*  My PC runs Linux/GNU, you still computing the Bill Gate$' way ?   *