glibc chapter6 wording

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 28 12:03:08 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 07:34:01PM +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Agreed on all points.  Care to tackle this before I roll the pre-release?

This and all other s I mention in the next few minutes I will strive to
do after I get to work in an hour. What time do you plan on going to
sleep tonight? And how much time do you think you need to cut it? I'll
try to cram as many things in before that time.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs