LFS 6.1 schedule

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Jun 27 13:30:23 PDT 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Justin, could you spin final package tarballs based on what's
> currently listed in chapter 3 of the testing branch please?

Hi Matt,

Sure, just double-checked all the versions and patches.  A tarball and
md5sums has been generated and should be synced on all servers by the
end of the day.  If anyone wants to also check the contents right now,
the tarball is available on my two mirrors already:

Canada:
ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/lfs-packages-6.1.tar
http://ftp.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/lfs-packages-6.1.tar

Germany:
ftp://ftp.lfs-matrix.de/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/lfs-packages-6.1.tar
http://ftp.lfs-matrix.de/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/lfs-packages-6.1.tar

--
Justin R. Knierim
LFS FTP Mirror Maintainer / Website Maintainer