LFS-Testing (long)

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 25 11:43:16 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> My initial post was an offer to help get something current on the
> *web site that we currently have*. Apparently, there is no interest
> there, so please disregard the noise.

Did you see my other message in this thread? I told you what you could
do to help *now*. I can't just make you a part of the website team,
because that's not within my authority. I *can* however apply patches of
things that you send me, so if you see something that's broken, send a
patch of the html from the repo to the website list and I will do my
best to get it applied.

--
JH