LFS-Testing (long)

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 25 10:55:24 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I realize there is an effort to migrate the web site to a new setup.
> But, I also notice that the only person who does any real work on the
> web site is also the project lead for the nALFS team, an active LFS
> editor, and the project lead for the LIVECD project.

Sorry, being the one you're speaking about here, I feel a little
impelled so say something on this note. I agree with your point about my
time and efforts being stretched, and would definitely appreciate more
hands for the work. However, I'm not the only one that's been working on
the site. Anderson has done an *excellent* job on the back-end scripts
that generate the site and in conceptualizing and implementing new
scripts. Some of his work may not always be directly visible, but it's
there. And Justin Knierim has been a great help recently in getting the
beta site filled with some real content.  Those guys deserve more credit
than you've given them.

--
JH