libstdc++

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Sat Jun 25 06:54:53 PDT 2005

I noticed on linking a gtkmm app that the gcc source directory is listed
as a library directory. e.g.
(snip)
-L/tools/build/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src
-L/tools/build/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/tools/build/gcc-build/gcc
(/snip)
    I build in /tools/build, yours will say /sources or whatever you
used.  Cat /usr/lib/libstdc++.la and libsup++ to see what you have.
    I expect this is pulled into the .la all c++ libraries, I have 28
more with the noise now.  Just wondering if we should remove it when we
install gcc.

thoughts?
--
David Jensen