XML/HTML question

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Jun 23 07:24:02 PDT 2005

El Jueves, 23 de Junio de 2005 13:09, Archaic escribió:
> In the inputrc page I noticed an <application> tag. In HTML it was
> converted to <span class="application">. However, I do not see any
> difference in the output of this text. So I looked at the stylesheets
> and sure enough, that class isn't listed.
>
> So now the question is; is this an unneeded tag that should be stripped,
> or is this an error in the stylesheets?

For LFS the use of <application> is unneeded, IMHO.

Currently there is five file in 6.1 and trunk (3 files in cross-lfs) that have
that tag. Hasn't been removed yet due that don't have impact on the HTML/PDF
look, then having a very low priority in my TODO list.

Matt, do you want that tag removed before 6.1 release?

Pd: When no more text/command/packages changes will be needed on 6.1, please,
notify me to do another PDF review.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia