Pre-1

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 22 22:36:19 PDT 2005

Matt, I just finished the util-linux textual changes. That leaves bug
just 1576 for testing. I will post suggested text to lfs-dev for that
one.

As for bugs marked with a version of SVN, I see only 2 that could
possibly be of concern:

851 - Rework and extend kernel-related documentation
853 - Documentation is needed for further configuration of Udev

Regardless of those bugs (which are just textual changes) can we cut a
6.1-pre1 today?

Also, one thing I just remembered. I'm going to see about changing the
link to my homedir on belg and try to use a generic svn, testing, or
release number so we don't have to keep changing the link.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs