Interesting Website about Cross-Compling

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Fri Jun 17 01:25:53 PDT 2005

Jim Gifford wrote:

> I found this website when talking to roel last night on IRC. One thing
> that surprised me was the LFS was actually mentioned in this document
> along with cross-compiling.
>
> http://www.scratchbox.org/documentation/general/tutorials/explained.html

What gets my goat is that it is implying that LFS is using their toolkit :-(

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.