Kernel documentation links

Ioan Ionita opslynx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:51:19 PDT 2005

Or maybe some people could get together and maybe code a script that
extracts/parses the Documentation from the kernel itself  and render
it it in a nicer form: some predetermined, organized format which also
explains the major areas of the config, etc. Linus or Alan really
wouldn't be too excited about embarking on such a project, but I'm
sure they'd be happy to give advice.