LFS in a rut?

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 13 12:15:45 PDT 2005

El Lunes, 13 de Junio de 2005 20:18, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Especially after editing up a new acknowledgements page (and seeing the
> few names that are left associated with LFS) it feels like we might be
> right back there again.

IMHO one issue is that LFS 6.0 was released on October 06, 2004, seven months
ago, and LFS 6.1 (testing) and cross-lfs aren't available on-line on the
master server and mirrors.

That could bring to the users and visitants the sensation that the LFS Book
development is slow and that no more work is done except few packages version
updates on the unstable branch, making it not very attractive for potential
new collaborators.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia