flex-2.5.31

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 12 12:30:31 PDT 2005

David Jensen wrote:

> Wait, there is more in the -4.patch than needed.  So it's not that bad,
> skel.c and scan.c patch is only 152K, and parts of them are already
> included.  Still large though.

Yeah, I've uploaded a 157K patch at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~matthew/flex-2.5.31-debian_fixes-5.patch,
which basically contains just the *.c and *.skl changes from the latest
(-31) version from debian.  It ignores all debian specific, autotool
machinery, documentation and translation related changes.  I suppose the
20 line scan.l hunk in it is redundant, though it's not going to save
that much space in the grand scheme of things.

Cheers,

Matt.