UTF-8 book is ready for merging

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 26 12:13:24 PST 2005

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 01:03:47PM -0700, Archaic wrote:

> 3) GDBM. Can Man-DB use Berkeley? If so, would that be preferable?
> (Would also allow us to remove the arpd sed in IPRoute2.

Assuming GDBM stays, should we install the compatability library? There
are other instances where LFS does not configure
unneeded-for-LFS-purposes capabilities. On the flip-side, it's a minor
enough thing that linking to BLFS just for the install-compat option
might be overkill. Just food for thought.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs