Changelog Format

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 21 11:12:43 PDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 04:06:25PM -0500, Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> :) I don't like the current format because to see what were the
> changes that were say made in the last couple of days, I have to
> scroll down a whole list of information that I don't need and that has
> probably not changed in the last couple of days.

This addresses both yours and Richard;s concern:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/news.html

You will get everything you need and you don't have to render anything
to get it.

I personally do use it as a quick reference to patch changes without
having to visually inspect two different patch download pages. The same
would apply to version increments.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch