Coreutils binary locations

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 15 11:55:20 PDT 2005

steve crosby wrote:

> The patch needs a proper LFS header applied and sending upstream
> (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). Tested here on udev-067 without issue.

Hmm, this is the second patch you've attached (and Randy sent a
similarly affected one too) that fails to apply cleanly.  Vim seems to
think its got DOS CRLF characters on it.  Is my MUA (Thunderbird)
behaving badly here, or is the patch getting screwed up when you attach
it?  Perhaps you could try getting it attached 'inline' - I've heard
that sometimes fixes similar problems other folks have reported.

Cheers,

Matt.