Cross-LFS build: Got some wired error while "make install-headers" pahse of glibc.

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 29 08:13:05 PDT 2005

Michael Beuse wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> got some spurious errors while installing the headers for glibc in my
> cross-lfs build. (My error log is attached)
> I followed the instructions closley and configured everything as it was
> said.
> I know, that cross-lfs ist a alpha branch.

I'm not sure that we can help you. At the moment the cross-lfs branch is
worse than just alpha, it's broken.  When we've got the instructions
fully sorted out and in place, and one of us has successfully built the
thing, we'll post and let you know.

In the meantime, if you really want to understand cross-lfs you can
always try to decipher Ryan Oliver's scripts yourself:

svn co svn://be-linux.org/cross-lfs/cross-lfs/trunk cross-lfs

--
Jeremy Huntwork