Cross-LFS build: Got some wired error while "make install-headers" pahse of glibc.

Michael Beuse MBeuse at web.de
Fri Apr 29 09:54:03 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

got some spurious errors while installing the headers for glibc in my
cross-lfs build. (My error log is attached)
I followed the instructions closley and configured everything as it was
said.
I know, that cross-lfs ist a alpha branch. But perhaps someone is able
to help me out.
I am building form an i686-pc-linux-gnu system for a x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
system. (actually it is the same machine, but I've installed an i686
distro [SuSE 9.2 btw])

Another question raises while installing the sanitized kernel headers.
Do I have to install the ones for my building or my hosting system? That
does't become clear at that moment. But I've tried to "make
install-headers" with the i386 headers and he was complaining about
missing headers. So I switches over to the x86_64 headers and just got
theses error.
Hope you are able to help me solving this problem.

Thank you in advance,

	Michael Beuse