glibc testsuite in lfs-testing

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 27 15:50:32 PDT 2005

I just added a glibc patch to the patches repo to fix the tst-cancel17
and tst-cancelx17 tests. The patch works for both 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 so I
just copied it and committed 2 patches. I have just finished a
successful LFS-testing build up to chapter6 glibc so the patch does
indeed solve the testsuite problem. I'm going to add it to trunk, and if
I don't hear any objections, I'm going to merge it into testing as well.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs