gcc-3.4.3 make install error (Ch5 + ada [x86_64 arch])

Michael Beuse BadBeu at BadBeu.de
Wed Apr 27 03:13:39 PDT 2005

Hi floks,

got some wired error during my "make install" pahse at chapter 5
gcc-3.4.3 Pass 1.
My host system is a SuSE 9.2 x86_64 system running on my AMD64 machine.
Used the shipped gcc and gnat compiler to install the LFS system.
Compilation went well but during my "make install" pahse is got an error
relating to the ada installation (error log attached). Cannot figure out
what this error means. Google'ing didn't give me any clue how to solve
the problem.
I used the instructions from the current development branch and the
"Installing the GCC Ada compiler while building LFS" hint.
Perhaps you can trace down the error and give me some hint to solve it.

Thanks in advance,

    Michael Beuse