Warning: Do not remove the [xxx] build and/or source directories yet...

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 25 07:27:53 PDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 05:51:19PM +0800, Tony Morgan wrote:

> Don't ask me why, but comiling a GNU/Linux system from scratch is really
> daunting and scarey - this reassurance of "Ok, you can delete [...] now"
> would really help first-timers.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/testing/chapter05/adjusting.html
"Now that the adjusted linker is installed, the Binutils build and
source directories should be removed."

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/testing/chapter05/expect.html
"The source directories of both Tcl and Expect can now be removed."

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/testing/chapter06/readjusting.html
"Remove the Binutils source and build directories now."

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs